1. Information we collect from you
- We may or may not collect and store data in the form of personal information, sensitive data, your voting behaviour and other information for publicly created and voted posts. Users have the right to view and clear all data collected on HICH inline with GDPR regulations, upon requesting to do so.
- Data collected upon signup is dependant on the process used to register for the service.
- Consent given serves as our lawful basis for data processing.
- In order to create an account and use the Service provided by HICH we will ask you to use a valid mobile number to register. The registration process allows us to determine the actual identity, and contact information, of specific persons. These sign up and login inputs are collected and stored by HICH until the account is deleted or upon death, if HICH is notified. While using the Service provided by HICH, users will be encouraged to continue sharing data on an optional basis and provide additional data which may include name, age, location, gender, nationality, religion and/or sexual orientation among other demographical identifiers. Users will be free to share or not share any and all data other than the sign up and login information. We may also collect your geolocation information with your consent. This data and information may be collected through a website, mobile application or other online services. If you give us permission to access your contacts, we will use this data to provide suggestions for people you may know within the app and may wish to follow. By using the Service, you grant us permission to gather, parse and retain data related to the provision of the service unless you remove this additional data through the Service. When you release your data to HICH through our Service, the information may be sent to servers located across the world.
When you visit our Service, we may assign your device one or more cookies or other technologies that facilitate personalisation to facilitate access to our Service and to personalise your experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your activity on our Service, such as the pages you visit, the time and date of your visits and the links you click. If we advertise, we (or third parties) may use certain data collected on our Service to show you HICH advertisements on other sites or applications.
3. How we use the information we collect
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver and improve our products and services, and manage our business;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our or others’ products, services, or content;
- communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties;
- develop, display, and track content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Service and other sites, including providing our advertisements to you when you visit other sites;
- website or mobile application analytics;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
- obtain statistics on your voting behaviour and
- perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
4. Data retention.
You can contact us by email at email@example.com.
By post: HichApp Limited, Suite 241, 51 Pinfold Street, Brimingham, B2 4AY, United Kingdom.
We will contact you in English through your email, phone or home address. Please advise us if any of these changes.