About the Role
We are looking for an iOS developer to build and support our mobile application. You will work alongside a small team of engineers and designers, with a direct line of communication to HICH's leadership team. You'll need to be innovative, collaborative, forward-thinking, and agile in the face of evolving requirements and priorities.
What you'll work onParticipate in all aspects of the Mobile Software Development lifecycle; supporting existing software development efforts and developing new software modules. Develop, maintain, test, analyse performance, troubleshoot,fix applications and code. Produce deliverables with clean, well-documented and easily maintainable code that adheres to defined coding standards and best practices. Proactively identify issues and solutions that help improve software quality.
- 4+ years experience developing and shipping native iOS applications in Swift
- Ability to lead architectural discussions for the continued improvement of our iOS app
- A passion for beautiful code and developing best practices
- Experience working with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Familiarity with different software design patterns, MVVM, Coordinator, Viper
- Experience with Swift, UIKit, Core Data, and Cocoa Touch
- A good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Experience deploying applications to the App Store
- Experience with unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, GitHub, Firebase
Full-time, Permanent (3 months provisional period)
Why you should work with us
For the right candidate, we're offering a competitive remuneration package, a performance-based bonus, a fantastic opportunity for growth and longevity.
You will work closely with a creative, entrepreneurial leadership team who have experience building successful companies and you will enjoy a friendly positive working environment where we understand the benefits of maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
HICH started with a simple observation: polling and market research is time-consuming, expensive, and outdated. So we set about creating our own global social platform that would make giving and getting opinions fast, free, and fun!
After securing substantial investment at the beginning of 2022, HICH has recently opened a brand new office in Istanbul’s Bahçeşehir. And while we are a British-owned and operated company, our goal is to tap into the wealth of talent that Turkey has to offer by employing some of its best and the brightest professionals.
HICH is on the verge of a major scale-up and in our opinion, now is the best time to join us as we build the new global home of polling and market research!