Software Business Analyst
About the Role
The software business analyst's main duty is to serve as the critical bridge between stakeholders and software development teams to deliver technical solutions for business needs. This individual will create requirement documents, as well as identify gaps between product requirements and company standard software products. This is a critical role in the agile development process.
What you'll work on
- Gathering business and technical requirements for software in a manner that drives the right conversations upfront to meet needs while limiting rework down the road
- Developing user stories
- Assisting with project management
- Defining the project scope
- Conducting business research
- Gathering project requirements
- Creating requirements specifications
- Translating requirements to the team
- Performing acceptance testing
- Helping create Requirement Traceability Matrices from test procedures back to requirements and customer specifications
- Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process
- Possess excellent problem solving and analytical skills to provide optimal solutions
- History of writing and maintaining useful documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences
- 3+ years experience as a business or technical analyst on a scrum team building client-facing software
- Excels in environments of ambiguity, change, and rapid iteration
- Creative, flexible, positive problem solver who is comfortable working both independently and collaboratively
- Excellent facilitator and communicator
- Agile processes and how to work well with a scrum team
- Fluent in English
Full-time, Permanent (3 months provisional period)
- PTO: 15 days + national holidays = Approx 30 days per annum
- Floating: 4 days (cannot be consecutive or be taken along with PTOs)
- Birthday bonus: £100
- Yearly december bonus: Performance-based
- Regular team outings
Why you should work with us
For the right candidate, we're offering a competitive remuneration package, a performance-based bonus, a fantastic opportunity for growth and longevity.
You will work closely with a creative, entrepreneurial leadership team who have experience building successful companies and you will enjoy a friendly positive working environment where we understand the benefits of maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
HICH started with a simple observation: polling and market research is time-consuming, expensive, and outdated. So we set about creating our own global social platform that would make giving and getting opinions fast, free, and fun!
After securing substantial investment at the beginning of 2022, HICH has recently opened a brand new office in Istanbul’s Bahçeşehir. And while we are a British-owned and operated company, our goal is to tap into the wealth of talent that Turkey has to offer by employing some of its best and the brightest professionals.
HICH is on the verge of a major scale-up and in our opinion, now is the best time to join us as we build the new global home of polling and market research!