About the Role
We're seeking a superb UX/UI designer who can create digital products that meet our strategic business objectives and delight our customers!
You'll translate user research and analytics into meaningful improvements to the digital customer experience across multiple web and mobile assets.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to make a real difference in their job and has a positive impact on the lives of thousands of people with the tools and software that they help to create.
What you'll work on
- Perform UX testing around usability, compatibility, interface, services, performance, and operations
- Create prototypes/mock-ups of new features to demonstrate user experience
- Analyse user feedback and user activity, and make suggestions to enhance the user experience
- Work closely with the product team to identify research questions
- Plan and conduct interviews, user surveys, card sorting, and usability tests
- Design and execute studies into user behavior and attitudes
- Liaise with developers and QA to ensure designs are built and delivered in line with design specifications
- Provide the development teams with support and guidance to help follow our design standards and our UX best practices
- Finding solutions to design problems and extending our UI tool kits and templates when required
- Present and communicate insights in order to help shape long-term product strategy
- 3+ years of experience as an UI-UX Designer
- UI design portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centred
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
- Good English
Full-time, Permanent (3 months provisional period)About the Role
Why you should work with us
For the right candidate, we're offering a competitive remuneration package, a performance-based bonus, a fantastic opportunity for growth and longevity.
You will work closely with a creative, entrepreneurial leadership team who have experience building successful companies and you will enjoy a friendly positive working environment where we understand the benefits of maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
HICH started with a simple observation: polling and market research is time-consuming, expensive, and outdated. So we set about creating our own global social platform that would make giving and getting opinions fast, free, and fun!
HICH is on the verge of a major scale-up and in our opinion, now is the best time to join us as we build the new global home of polling and market research!