About the Role
We are looking for an iOS developer to build and support our mobile application. You will work alongside a small team of engineers and designers, with a direct line of communication to HICH's leadership team. You'll need to be innovative, collaborative, forward-thinking, and agile in the face of evolving requirements and priorities.
What you'll work onParticipate in all aspects of the Mobile Software Development lifecycle; supporting existing software development efforts and developing new software modules. Develop, maintain, test, analyse performance, troubleshoot,fix applications and code. Produce deliverables with clean, well-documented and easily maintainable code that adheres to defined coding standards and best practices. Proactively identify issues and solutions that help improve software quality.
- 4+ years experience developing and shipping native iOS applications in Swift
- Ability to lead architectural discussions for the continued improvement of our iOS app
- A passion for beautiful code and developing best practices
- Experience working with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Familiarity with different software design patterns, MVVM, Coordinator, Viper
- Experience with Swift, UIKit, Core Data, and Cocoa Touch
- A good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Experience deploying applications to the App Store
- Experience with unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, GitHub, Firebase
Full-time, Permanent (3 months provisional period)
Why you should work with us
For the right candidate, we're offering a competitive remuneration package, a performance-based bonus, a fantastic opportunity for growth and longevity.
You will work closely with a creative, entrepreneurial leadership team who have experience building successful companies and you will enjoy a friendly positive working environment where we understand the benefits of maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
HICH started with a simple observation: polling and market research is time-consuming, expensive, and outdated. So we set about creating our own global social platform that would make giving and getting opinions fast, free, and fun!
HICH is on the verge of a major scale-up and in our opinion, now is the best time to join us as we build the new global home of polling and market research!